Your ability to present is your ability to communicate. It is a life skill.
Aim to be the best that you can possibly be
When individual coaching is the right choice
Individual coaching is about the individual. Ross’s approach is to ‘personalise’ the coaching, so that the skills and style fit the personality and the specific need.
One-to-one coaching is ideal for someone who
- would prefer the pace and focus to be determined by their need
- has a confidential or sensitive topic
- likes the privacy of one-to-one personal development
When group coaching is the right choice
Group coaching is about both individual and group learning. Ross will help you keep the learning simple and consistent across the group. He will help you recognise which skills really make the difference, and equally importantly, why they work so effectively.
Group coaching is ideal for people who
- want the chance to compare and contrast, and learn from each other
- value the energy and support which a group can provide
- want some alignment and consistency across the group, in terms of message, style and professional approach
When ‘On the Spot’ coaching is spot on
‘On the Spot’ coaching is that last minute coaching within the business or at the venue for the presentation. This is very popular with those who are presenting at a conference or live event. Ross will give you the practical and psychological boost you need at this time, providing advice on small ‘tweaks’ to your delivery in situ. This is ideal for someone who...
- knows what they want to say, and now wants to fine tune their delivery. Sometimes, small changes can have a big impact on performance
- will benefit from a confidence boost, just when they need it most
- wants to think about more than just their words at this stage, and concentrate on how they come across to their audience