Ross has a unique blend of experiences and skills, and this is what makes him different.
Ross facilitates conferences and workshops to help you and your colleagues experience something memorable and valuable.
He takes the time to understand your business, and what’s important to you and your participants. He will then shape his role, to support your presenters in bringing your event to life.
These are some core ways that he can help…
Creating the storyline
Every conference and workshop needs a natural flow.
- a storyline will bind sessions and messages together.
- The links prepare us for what is to come and for what we have just discovered
- people connect with a clear and coherent message which inspires them to act
Giving a voice to participants
When you give a voice to participants, you not only help them participate, you enable them to contribute.
- people will contribute when the atmosphere is right and when they feel they have permission
- we need to know what people are thinking. Behind every question is an opinion or thought
- facilitated discussion requires exquisite rapport and trust
Mixing business with pleasure
A sense of seriousness and enjoyment go brilliantly together.
- we learn most when we’re enjoying ourselves
- enjoyment can mean fun. It can also mean exciting, celebrating and rewarding.
- You know when you’ve set the tone. People will be enjoying themselves as they discuss a serious issue. There is an energy and vitality in the room